One Line Art

Kia Ora, Today I did another Summer Learning Journey activity called One Line Art-Work. For this Summer Learning Journey activity we needed a piece of paper, pen or pencil and a rubber for any mistakes. I really enjoyed this Summer Learning Journey activity because we got to draw things. Also I learnt how to draw a bird using one line.

have you ever created something using one line?

here’s my one line art work

Star

Tree

Bird

4 thoughts on “One Line Art

1. Kia ora Ashlyn, Matua Jacob here! Those are some pretty cool drawings! I really like the tree you drew. It looks so simple, but I reckon it would actually be the hardest to get looking right! Which one was your favourite to draw?

2. Kia ora Ashlyn,

It’s Charlotte again, a blog commenter for Manaiakalani. Wow – you have done such a great job on this task!

I think it is great to see how you have challenged yourself in this challenge. The drawings you drew are amazing! I noticed that you said you ‘learnt’ to draw a bird with one line – How did you learn this? Did you figure it out by yourself or did someone teach you?

A lot of your drawings look like they are inspired by nature! Do you enjoy spending time outside? What is your favourite thing to do outside? My favourite thing to do outside is going to the beach with my family, I love exploring new beaches around New Zealand!

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

3. Kia ora Ashlyn,
    I really like this activity. I like how you started off simple with your designs. I’m really impressed with your bird how clever. I wonder if you are able to spell your name with one line? Keep up the impressive blog posts. Ka rawe
    Whaea Ronnie

4. Hi Ashlyn,
    After reading your post I am keen to try this as I am not a very good drawer. Any tips would be great.
    Looking forward to your next Summer Learning Journey post.